Whether you need a temporary event space, a pop-up store or even a long-term premises for your business, school or charity, container conversions offer the perfect space-saving solution. Shipping containers have come a long way since their early usage for storage. Today, they are used for everything from homes to learning centres, shopping malls, cafes, parking booths, boutiques, portable offices and many other premises. What makes these units ideal is that they can be used even in the smallest of spaces. As they are portable, they are also great for businesses that do not have a permanent venue.
Wondering whether container conversions are a good choice for your needs? Let’s have a look at some of the biggest benefits that containers have to offer.
How Container Conversions Help You Save Space, Time & Money
Some of the ways that container conversions help to save space, time, money and effort include the following:
- Containers are naturally spacious. Originally used for the shipping industry, to transport large volumes of goods by sea, these containers range in size from relatively small to absolutely massive. Whatever size you require, containers provide plenty of space. Even the tiniest of shipping container offices can seem spacious once you are inside and convert the space to suit your needs.
- Containers help you maximise space. They also help you make full use of your available space. They can easily be set up on open fields, parking areas, office grounds and pavements. They can even be placed inside shopping centres, garages and warehouses, as well. Instead of building out, you can add more space by building up. Multi-level conversions give you even more space, without taking up too much room.
- Containers are portable. Better still, containers can be moved around as needed. This is great if you are renting space. For events, conversions make excellent pop-up units that can be used for anything from refreshments to cafes, first aid booths, offices, computer rooms, dance floors, salons or boutiques. After the event has finished, they can be located to the next venue or a storage facility. Transport of these units, should always be considered however.
- Containers are secure and strong. While they are also space savvy and easy to move around, containers are secure and tough, as well. They are designed for transporting heavy cargo, after all, so it makes sense that they are made to last. This means that your container will last for a very long time, without wear and tear that may arise from a less sturdy unit.
- Containers are time and cost effective. Last, but not least, containers help you save time and resources, as well as space. Whatever your requirements may be, you will find an affordable conversion solution that can be assembled in a short amount of time, without the need for a major construction crew. You also won’t have to worry about breaking the bank either, as most conversions are as cost effective as they are space effective.
For businesses with little to no space, containers are the simplest, most effective solution. To learn more about our high quality container conversions, simply contact Compex today.